What is the difference between Raw hair and Virgin hair?
Posted on February 22 2019
Lets start with the true definition of virgin hair because it’s very important:
- Virgin Hair: Human hair that has never been chemically or mechanically manipulated.
- Raw Hair: Raw hair, is by true definition, virgin hair. However, the hair industry has been flooded with all types of hair that the word “raw” needed to be incorporated to properly differentiate between real virgin hair, “raw”, and processed virgin hair.
Real virgin hair will come in 3 basic textures; Straight, Wavy, & Curly. Anything else is processed.
The main advantages to having Pure Raw Virgin Hair are as follows:
- Fuller bundles
- Higher quality and longer lasting hair
- Natural looking and flowing hair that blends with all hair types
- Cuticle aligned hair. No matting
- No chemical processing
- Hair is purely from one person no blended lengths or hair additives.
- Raw hair can also be steamed and categorized as raw hair. We carry both types.
If you would like to learn more about raw hair vs virgin hair, please feel free to Contact Us.