4 Ways To Prevent Your Hair From Tangling
Posted on October 24 2019
Shedding and tangle is two main problems for hair. Have you ever wondered why your hair tangles, and what you could do to fix it?
There are a lot reasons for tangling. Here are some main reasons:
1. Hair Texture. Curly hair is much easier to get tangled, especially kinky curly.
2. Hair Length. Long hair is much easier to get tangled, as we all know. So we need to take more care for Long and curly hair.
3. Hair Dry or Dirty. It is Big problems for hair tangle.
4. You don’t wash the Virgin Hair before installment and don’t brush it throughout the day.
SO How To Minimize Tangling?
Here are our favourite tips on how you can minimize tangling for your hair or virgin hair extension:
1. Condition your hair and hair extension.
Follow our curly hair care instruction tips: The shampoo is chosen specially for curly or permed hair. And choose a Conditioner that is with good humidity and high nutrients, such as elastin.
Conditioning the hair will restore moisture back into it, leaving it smoother and less likely to tangle. We recommend to always condition your hair after washing, as well as using a deep conditioning mask every one or two weeks. Tip: condition the ends only, to avoid greasy roots.
2. Use a wide tooth comb
Curly hair, use a wide tooth comb; if kinky curly hair or afro kinky curly hair,use your fingers to comb would be better. It is important to detangle your hair. If you use a narrow tooth comb, hair would be easy to be broken or damaged. Start at the bottom of the knot, then the middle, finally the roots, patiently work your way up until it is combed out completely.
3. Wash the hair extension before installment and often wash it
Hair Dry and Dirty is a big problem to cause tangle. Then comb it hard, it is easy to lead to shedding or broken hair. Wash the virgin hair or hair extension before installment would be good for hair tangle. Then wash it at least once a week, twice is better, to prevent hair tangle.
4. Brush your hair consistently
If your hair is prone to tangling, it’s probably not a good idea to let it down all day (especially in the wind) without brushing it. Brush your hair 2-3 times a day using a soft bristle brush, especially before a shower and before sleeping. Be gentle while brushing, ladies!