Do you prefer a synthetic wig or a human hair wig?
Posted on October 24 2019
Most wigs are either made of out synthetic fibers, real human hair, or a combination of the two.
- Synthetic wigs often referred to as “shake-n-go” wigs because you can simply shake them out as you pick them up and then put them on.
- Synthetic hair have a cheaper price, but the use time just a few month, they generally cost between $50-$200.
- Human lace wigs tend to be more versatile in that you can style them in multiple ways (in a ponytail, bun, with curls or beachy waves). And while they generally remain in good condition longer than synthetic wigs
- Human lace wig Breathable, easy to maintain, natural , Softer and more silky than Synthetic hair
- Human hair wigs can be use about 2 years, are often more expensive and can range between $100-$600 (very long wigs are the priciest).
- You can also look for a wig with a lace front cap. This will help position the hair around your face in a natural shape (not as a harsh seam of hair on your head).