Virgin Hair Vs Remy Hair Vs Non-Remy Hair, Which Is Best?
Posted on October 24 2019
Have you got it? You can see the chart below:
1 Virgin hair is the best product among all the hair extensions, it is more precious and expensive.
2. Virgin hair weave is from one donor, and what I mean from one donor is that one person of the hair that you are giving. Remy hair is from multiple donors with slightly processed. No Remy hair is coming from various donors, the hair is going to different direction, are not going in the same direction.
3.Virgin and Remy hair: the cuticle is still intact and all the hair is running in the same direction from root to tip.While,non-remy hair has both the roots and the tips mixed up. Properly matting and inversion will occur.
4. Virgin hair bundles are going to be the some of the most expensive hair that you can buy but it lasts longer than any other types of hair extension.
Virgin hair and Remy hair both are 100% natural human hair. Both of them are smooth, healthy with perfect shape and quality.
Remy hair extensions are worn by women who love fashion around the world and are in high demand, and it can blends well with their own hair. Besides, compared the higher price of virgin human hair, I prefer Remy hair weaves.
What Are The Benefits Of Virgin Hair Weaves?
1. Good virgin hair can give you more options.You can choose different hairstyles to show your beauty greatly. For special occasions such as a wedding, you may try extravagant styles.
2. Another major benefit of virgin hair is that it is low maintenance.
3. One issue about women hair is shedding, virgin hair comprises of thick and strong strands which do not break easily.
4. The fact that natural hair allows you to style it however you want makes it a great choice for any woman. Whether you want to wear clip-in extensions or you are interested in hair weaves, with true virgin hair extensions you should be able to look perfect any time of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions About Virgin Hair
Can Virgin Weave Hair Be Bleached/Dyed?
Yes.Virgin hair extensions are the best type of weaves for dying. Because this hair has not been chemically processed in any way, they can be dyed with minimal damage to the hair. While it’s best to avoid overly harsh chemicals,virgin hair extensions can be lightened or darkened as natural hair.
How Long Does Virgin Human Hair Last?
It can last up to 1 year if proper maintenance.
Does Virgin Hair Tangle, Shed?
Virgin hair does not tangle or matte (if properly cared for). Hair that has been stitched on a weft will have some shedding, which is normal. However, shedding is very minimal when the wefts are intact and have not been cut.
To minimize shedding, even more, we HIGHLY recommend sealing your wefts
Can I Color Virgin Hair Extensions?
Yes. The hair extensions can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can not get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
Can The Virgin Hair Be Straightened Or Curled?
Yes, it is 100% human hair, like your own hair. You can curl and straighten the hair as desired.
You are able to use a thermal (hot) tool to straighten, curl, crimp, etc. Keep in mind the hair does not have all the nutrients that a strand growing from your scalp will.
Heat damage can cause breakage and dryness. Therefore, it is imperative that you use a heat-protecting product, always co-wash your hair, and protect it during sleep hours.
How To Care For Virgin Hair Extensions?
You should treat your extensions as you would your real hair. Also, avoid using excessive amounts of heat and products. A non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner are recommended.
100% virgin hair can last longer than any other types of hair extension if it’s properly taken care of.In this video,here are some virgin remy hair care tips for you,hope you can take care your hair better and last longer.